- We’re in New York, baby! And a pretty nice train ride away from the City.
- We’re 7 minutes away from the nearest mall.
- Our instagram page is mighty awesome.
- We were featured as the charity of choice at major NASCAR events. Whoo yeah!!
- Our programs are offered to women AND men affected by breast cancer… I know — amazing, right?
- We’re a small group of professionals running a national organization. Efficiency is our middle name ;D
- Have you seen our Facebook page? Wow, over 7,000 likes!
Now let’s reach over 9,000!!
We can do it, Nappa!
- We provide donation drives to our local communities to assist those in need. Check out our past events!
- Have you used the Treatment Journal? These resourceful set of documents are designed to help you on your journey with breast cancer!
- Most of all, the number one reason we are awesome, is that we have 7 programs to assist patients and their families in a variety of ways. Check out our awesome programs!
Want to be awesome?
Here are five ways you can be awesome, too!
- You can volunteer at events, such as the Mattress Donation Pickup! (of course there will be more events you can volunteer to! )
- You can donate a vehicle of your choice.
- You can support a program.
- You can become a guest blogger and write articles for the UBCF community.
- And best of all, you can help others learn about us by sharing, liking, commenting on UBCF’s posts and resources on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.