The United Breast Cancer Foundation wants our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Information Collection and Use
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes certain information regarding the domain of your Internet Service Provider. This information is used in by our web server log analysis software to help us better our website. No information is collected that identifies you individually.
The information we collect is:
- collected on a secure server.
- used to improve the content of our website.
- used to share announcements with our visitors via email.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- access restricted to two UBCF employees; the Executive Director and the Director of Operations
- This site may collect cookies.
Registration is not required to enter our site. In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete any registration form.
Notification of Changes