The United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) in conjunction with our sister project, United Women’s Health Alliance! (UWHA!) is pleased and honored to sponsor our 3rd annual week-long health and wellness retreat at the world renowned Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY this September 21st through 26th. This years retreat will lead participants through a life-transforming and evolutionary process of whole body, mind and spirit healing. This is an event not to be missed. Scholarships to attend this amazing and transformative event are available, covering tuition. This event is open to women and men regardless of health status.
It is possible to discover the emotional fitness to empower and connect to Y.E.S. (Your Essential Self). Using ancient and contemporary healing practices and techniques, you learn to recognize and correct the negative thought patterns that cause emotional turmoil and keep you from experiencing a joyous life. Through a variety of practices, including energy psychology, Kundalini Yoga and meditation, and interdimensional healing protocols, as well as music, gong, movement therapies, discussion, and sharing, you will:
- § Resolve emotional turmoil, relentless stress, and trauma, safely, gently and effectively with the known empowering techniques to free Your Essential Self and live a joyous life.
- § Learn the keys to having the authentic, meaningful communication and relationships you deeply desire and how to cultivate your intuition and creativity
- § Learn and practice the most effective energy medicine techniques for health, well-being, inner peace and strength that work often when nothing else has
- § Rejuvenate and celebrate at a cellular level and learn the secrets to extraordinary health and healing with Kundalini Yoga and meditation – a gentle amazing holistic technology
- § Learn and experience past-life and inter-dimensional and multi-cultural healing protocol you can use that heal this life
- § Realize your life’s purpose and your soul’s journey and how to live it as your authentic self!
Open to both men and women, this workshop is appropriate for helping professionals and all who want to experience a better life.
Access the 2014 Connect to Y.E.S application below.