United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) announces the mid-summer fundraising event, “The Faces of Breast Cancer” at the LaMantia Gallery in Northport, NY on August 13, 2015. Purchase tickets here:
This is an art show exhibition featuring portraits of breast cancer survivors and those currently affected by the disease. UBCF promotes body positivity for those who have experienced physical and emotional trauma due to breast cancer.
UBCF, in conjunction with French photographer, Pascal Latil, and partner Isabelle Lake, sponsor the “Faces of Breast Cancer” exhibition featuring women around the globe facing similar circumstances all working towards increasing breast cancer awareness and body positivity. Stephanie Mastroianni, UBCF Executive Director, says: “Our hope is to continue to debunk the stereotype of beauty and what defines a women and her femininity.”
This event will take place Thursday, August 13th, 2015 from 6pm-9pm at LaMantia Gallery, 127 Main Street, Northport, NY 11768. Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served, accompanied by an acoustic guitar performance by musician Gui Williams. Tickets are available for $25.00. Proceeds from the event will support UBCF’s mission, to make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by breast cancer and seven patient and family services.
We will also be offering a fantastic Raffle! Here’s a list of the awesome items you can expect to see at “The Faces of Breast Cancer” event:
– Luxury Suite (20 tickets) at LI ducks game
– 2 Field Level seats at NY Yankees Game
– Dinner for 2 at Osteria Da Nino in Huntington Village
– $50 gift card from Whole Foods
– $100 gift card from Victoria’s Secret
– Gift Basket from Cactus Salon
– Single process & blow out from Tres Jolie Salon
– 1lb of chocolate from Bon Bons Chocolatier
– 1 detox from Phountain Spa
– Dinner for 2 at Panera Bread
– 2 Passes for Adventureland
Care to donate an item for our raffle? Contact Jessica@ubcf.info 🙂
Click on the button below to purchase your ticket today!
Print your PayPal receipt and present it at “Faces of Breast Cancer”